Liquid Smooth [Bionic]!

XsenorXdanglesX

Reaction score
Liquid Smooth [Bionic!] in the works???

Anyone know anything about these devs, are they going after this device? I see cm7 has made it onto the bionic (or at least starting to).
But it would be SICK to have liquid on this :motdroidvert: also!

We are so lucky to have so much progress, so soon also!!!!

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about these devs, are they going after this device? I see cm7 has made it onto the bionic (or at least starting to).
But it would be SICK to have liquid on this :motdroidvert: also!

We are so lucky to have so much progress, so soon also!!!!

I asked him if he was going to and he said he needed to get his hands on one. If we could get donations together to get him one he would gladly start dev'n for it. I talk to him regularly so I'll see what I can do but last time I talked to him(Sunday) he said he would need to have one in order to support it.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
I asked him if he was going to and he said he needed to get his hands on one. If we could get donations together to get him one he would gladly start dev'n for it. I talk to him regularly so I'll see what I can do but last time I talked to him(Sunday) he said he would need to have one in order to support it.

I would possibly be willing to donate $50-$100 towards a Bionic for liquid if I was guaranteed that's where the money would go and a few others got together and ponied up some more cash. I love Liquids ROMS and have donated to him in the past. His ROMS are all I ran on my Og Droid and i would LOVE some Liquid Bionic goodness.

dillonorden

Reaction score
Ill def make a donation if itll be a guarentee to have liquid on the bionic. Gettin mine nxt month cnt wait :) im so excited.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
That's it? 2 people are willing to help Liquid get a Bionic? Common fellow ROMmers step up to the plate and lets get some Liquid Bionic goodness.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Its pretty obvious that Cyanogenmod is all I've really known after Ultimate Droid fell off the planet. How does liquid compare?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JerrethS

Reaction score
Ill Do it.

Ill Donate for sure if its a guarantee aswell. I would love to see liquid on the bionic FREAKIN SWEET!!!!

Tegamal

Reaction score
I believe it's locked.

I've only ever used BB, GPA, & most recently, CM7 on OG Droid. What makes Liquid so much better than CM?

JerrethS

Reaction score
Yes the bootloader is locked there is a rumor going from motorola about them unlocking or making it easier to unlock end of this year, however as of now it is locked.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Liquid is pretty tight with all the options in the UI

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
If we could get enough to get Liquid a Bionic he'll dev for it. If and when u donate just put "for Bionic" in the specail notes along with ur email address. I've know Liquid since LGB 1.0 dropped and he's a great dude so rest assure that the donations towards a Bionic will go to a Bionic.

Edit: just spoke to Liquid and he told me to have those who want to donate towards getting him a DB to shoot him a Pm.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums