• ForumRunner_20120627_180124.png
    ForumRunner_20120627_180124.png
    38 KB · Views: 340
  • ForumRunner_20120627_180131.png
    ForumRunner_20120627_180131.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 256

matthew2478

Reaction score
Like I said I don't know if u need gapps but I loaded them anyways and I'm not sure if he has a site

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
If you look through rom zips before you flash them, you can learn alot. You don't need to flash gapps, there included already.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
View attachment 51764

Thanks I cant believe its that fast

*LOL* I don't think it's the ROM, though - I just hit 3012 on stock 2233.

We're just finally getting to see what a dual core device SHOULD be capable of - as opposed to the half-assed attempt that Gingerbread was.

Back on topic, i'd like to try this ROM, but i've been so busy downloading/testing apps (read: playing games) that I don't have enough internal storage left to create the initial backup (since the initial backup itself would be HUGE *LOL*)- this might be my weekend project.

EDIT: Doesn't it seem nice to see our "lowly" Bionic blow away the Galaxy Nexus on Quadrant? I mean yeah, I realize it's a meaningless synthetic benchmark - but it still gives me a good feeling about my device choice.

ajsmsg78

Reaction score
I just flashed this in safestrap and have the same data issues we had on the ICS roms on .902. On boot, 4g comes up after about 25 seconds but then disconnects until toggling GSM only and back to CDMA/LTE.

nobreak1970

Reaction score
ajsmsg78 said:
I just flashed this in safestrap and have the same data issues we had on the ICS roms on .902. On boot, 4g comes up after about 25 seconds but then disconnects until toggling GSM only and back to CDMA/LTE.

Put it on that really long one.

matthew2478

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
*LOL* I don't think it's the ROM, though - I just hit 3012 on stock 2233.

We're just finally getting to see what a dual core device SHOULD be capable of - as opposed to the half-assed attempt that Gingerbread was.

Back on topic, i'd like to try this ROM, but i've been so busy downloading/testing apps (read: playing games) that I don't have enough internal storage left to create the initial backup (since the initial backup itself would be HUGE *LOL*)- this might be my weekend project.

EDIT: Doesn't it seem nice to see our "lowly" Bionic blow away the Galaxy Nexus on Quadrant? I mean yeah, I realize it's a meaningless synthetic benchmark - but it still gives me a good feeling about my device choice.

I didn't do a quadrant on .2233 but if you got that damn thats bomb

nobreak1970

Reaction score

Network settings are probably all wrong...this happened to me first time I flashed it. Some people it isn't a problem.

Correct network settings:

Preferred Network Mode - LTE/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA

CDMA Subscriptions - nv

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I can't believe we have a Liquid Rom on the Bionic now! I was on Liquid back on Froyo OG days! Awesome

corkymcgee

Reaction score
I can't believe we have a Liquid Rom on the Bionic now! I was on Liquid back on Froyo OG days! Awesome

I'm loving this rom other than 2 issues -

Wifi won't turn on - does anyone else have a problem getting it to enable?

and system menu - performance causes a crash back to home.

Does anyone know/can relate a fix?