Liberty Pulldown Backgrounds= Sick!!!

andylatham9

Reaction score
Here is one I made sticking with the liberty theme. Everything is transparent except the yellow bar. If anyone wants it let me know.

status_bar_background.png

I would love this! thanks!

Andy

silvinoa

Reaction score
Making my own?

If you don't mind me asking, how do you make your own custom image for the Liberty 1.5 Pulldowns?

I tried matching the resolution of the image in one of the zips that I downloaded, then rezipped the file, but then the zip wouldn't read within MetaMorph. The ninjamorph app asks for an apk to work with. I'm not too sure where to go from there.

Thanks for the help!

Prophecy23

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how do you make your own custom image for the Liberty 1.5 Pulldowns?

I tried matching the resolution of the image in one of the zips that I downloaded, then rezipped the file, but then the zip wouldn't read within MetaMorph. The ninjamorph app asks for an apk to work with. I'm not too sure where to go from there.

Thanks for the help!

If you are using ninjamorph you'll want to start a project and use the framework-res.apk under the system folder. After it extracts the apk find the status bar background file under drawable-hdpi. This is the file you'll be replacing with your custom pulldown image. Just make sure the file you are copying in is named the exact same as the existing one. Hope this helps

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

silvinoa

Reaction score

Thanks for the help!

If you are using ninjamorph you'll want to start a project and use the framework-res.apk under the system folder. After it extracts the apk find the status bar background file under drawable-hdpi. This is the file you'll be replacing with your custom pulldown image. Just make sure the file you are copying in is named the exact same as the existing one. Hope this helps

That worked like a charm! Thanks!

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Could someone please make one just black and no transparent? Like the default of lib but no see through. No logos please.

Maybe black with bluish lines and 1 just black lol...

Sent from my DROIDX

GeneRs

Reaction score
Sensei...

Would It be ok with you if I post a pulldown that I made in this thread? I don't want to hijack your topic. If you would rather that I didn't, no biggie.

Thanx

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Go For It...

Post What you got dude, I appreciate you asking though. This thread was highjacked hardcore long ago, lol. I like seeing what you guys come up with... :blackdroid:

iphone_user.jpg

GeneRs

Reaction score
Here's one I made. Thanx Sensei !!

Here's a pulldown that I made. Well, didn't exactly "MAKE". More like ," Modified an image made by someone named "AlexSilent" that I found on the web. I have my X all tricked out Orange Monster style and loved this image but it didn't quite work as a wallpaper.

statusbarbackground.png

The M ( Or claw marks ) is transparent and the surrounding image is just slightly transparent. It gives the look of an old window screen that a Monster has actually clawed through. You can see your home screen clearly through the marks but just a tad through the "screen" around it. I'm loving it. Hope someone else does too.

One warning: I'm using ADW launcher. If I am in portrait mode, this pulldown looks awesome. But if I turn to landscape, For some reason, the image is doubled side by side. If anyone can tell me how to fix this I would LOVE to know. I have the image size at 480x770 because that is the size of the image in the original framework.res that I pulled from my system. I'm definitely open to suggestions on fixing that problem.

Thanx again to AlexSilent and, of coarse, Sensei.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Nice Work Guys

GeneRs, thats a nice monster theme. I love seeing everyone take an intrest in theming their droid... :blackdroid:

GeneRs

Reaction score
GeneRs, thats a nice monster theme. I love seeing everyone take an intrest in theming their droid... :blackdroid:

Thanx Sensei. My wife says I have a sickness cause I'm always tearing apart apks and frameworks to change colors and styles. Someday I want to actually develope a full on theme. But with a four year old and a 3 week old, 55+ hours at work, and a Mrs who LOVES my attention, it's tough to find the time.

Here's my screens in case you were curious of my whole set up. That pull down really helps set the whole thing off

lockscreen.jpg
screen1hl.jpg
screen2qt.jpg
screen3go.jpg

MUCH respect to you theme developers for the stuff you put together.

Thanx again for the kind words. PEEEEEEEACE!!

Last edited: