Website
www.twitter.com
Red Droid Abstract

status_bar_background-45.png

Download Here :

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
So....I installed using metamorph, applied all and rebooted. It changed my wallpaper to one of

the defaults, no biggie. But the status bar is still the one from Liberty. So I opened Ninja Morph,

went to system/framework/framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi and scrolled down to my

status_bar_background.png. The image is the one in the zip file you put together for

me. So what am I doing wrong?

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Theme Errors

So....I installed using metamorph, applied all and rebooted. It changed my wallpaper to one of

the defaults, no biggie. But the status bar is still the one from Liberty. So I opened Ninja Morph,

went to system/framework/framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi and scrolled down to my

status_bar_background.png. The image is the one in the zip file you put together for

You must be running a themed version of liberty... which changes the framework...

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

You must be running a themed version of liberty... which changes the framework...

Ahhh, thank you, didn't think of that :cus:

So they can only be used with stock theme?

And thank you :)

MafiaJoe

Reaction score
I downloaded the file from DF app, then I moved it to AndroidTheme folder, but when I go to copy it to system/app it says that I cant because its a "read only" file, why wont it work?

edit: nvm, a simple reboot fixes it

Last edited:

chefb

Reaction score

Ahhh, thank you, didn't think of that :cus:

So they can only be used with stock theme?

And thank you :)

So only the themes that are included In the tool box will work with your pulldowns?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

chefb

Reaction score
Just got home from work....I had posted from there. Thanks for all the hard work guys( sensi, checkmate, milki)...no onto installing.

chefb

Reaction score
There's a stock theme in the toolbox?

Last edited:

ufjay5

Reaction score
Thank you very much for this. I have two questions/comments, if you will. First, I tried to install this but when it rebooted the pull down was the same. I am running Liberty 1.5 with Blacked out Blue theme. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to install it a different way? Second, is there anyway you can remove the orange around the border of the logo? Thanks.

status_bar_background369.png

Download Here:

MafiaJoe

Reaction score
Actually, I retract my last edit... why is it saying I can't copy to system/apps because it is read only? Sorry, if this is a dumb question. Thanx

Sent Via Liberty Droid 2 Yeee!