[THEME] Liberty v5 Assorted Breads (Theme Group)

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey Xj..Guess you got it to Work on LB...ZS is Next?

Yes it will be probably tomorrow.. lol I'm worn out. After I have the theme on all the roms, ill get full 1.1 update for all builds. I will release that all at once, its getting a lil too unorganized lol. Running well on apex still?

From Liberated GB v5

Solid on Apex..just wandering if I should try this new one here instead..Will it say Liberty though..Don't want that if am running Apex:icon_eek:

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic work. I am about to flash Honeybread now.

Question, are you certain the GB Keyboards you linked work for LB v0.5?

Hey Xj..Guess you got it to Work on LB...ZS is Next?

Yes it will be probably tomorrow.. lol I'm worn out. After I have the theme on all the roms, ill get full 1.1 update for all builds. I will release that all at once, its getting a lil too unorganized lol. Running well on apex still?

From Liberated GB v5

Solid on Apex..just wandering if I should try this new one here instead..Will it say Liberty though..Don't want that if am running Apex:icon_eek:

Honestly if you are running apex it might work but there isn't any point in running this version as i had to take stuff out, like i wasn't able to change the text color in the liberty version, not boot animation, no unplug turn screen on, no menu but bypass. all that is in the .591 version which works on Apex.
This is simply for the users on Liberty that wanted some Bread ;)

drum747

Reaction score
Very nice! Thanks! Love the lock screen! How about some Red?

Sent from my UPC300-2.2 using DroidForums

chaos254

Reaction score
running blurrybread on liberty gb .05 with no issues. Thanks! I downloaded the themed keyboard but it worries me that it says "that it might record data such as credit card info, etc." Anybody know what the deal is with that?

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Love the theme. Glad to get rid of yellow. Looking forward to updates

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
Thread has been updated, I have to Change the name from HoneyBread to Blue Bread as Honeybread was already taken. there is an updated blue bread zip to change the pull down. please install,
THanks

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
Hey guys i know i said i wouldn't be updating this till the full 1.1 as ready, but with the name change and what not... figured i would give you another taste of Blue Bread 1.1
Things Changed
- blue text in the notification bar and pulldown
- blue lock screen
- menu button bypass slider lock
- unplug phone turns on screen
- Blue Bread in the pulldown along with a new pulldown bar
- swype keyboard is now included in the zip

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
running blurrybread on liberty gb .05 with no issues. Thanks! I downloaded the themed keyboard but it worries me that it says "that it might record data such as credit card info, etc." Anybody know what the deal is with that?

sorry for the dely i didn't see this. the keyboard by GregTard? that is because all keyboards in android save words to the dictionary. that is what its talking about. no need to worry :)

bmr7c

Reaction score
Running moldy bread now. What's the best way to go about a theme change....ie. bluebread. Can I just wipe cache and install?

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
Running moldy bread now. What's the best way to go about a theme change....ie. bluebread. Can I just wipe cache and install?

I switch between the two builds all the time with out wiping anything... But to be safe I would wipe cashe

From Liberated GB v5

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
New themed wallpapers
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23319793/Assorted Breads/BlueWalls.zip
16993d1304825806t-theme-liberty-v5-assorted-breads-theme-group-blue3androidstransfinishedx.png
16994d1304825808t-theme-liberty-v5-assorted-breads-theme-group-blue3androidstransx.png
16995d1304825815t-theme-liberty-v5-assorted-breads-theme-group-bluebreadwall.png

Battery Metamorphs:

http://db.tt/2C9LANu -View attachment 32975
Credit for the above Icons: Airmaxx23 from mydroidworld
http://db.tt/Xs7C35Y - View attachment 32974
This is my own