[THEME] RadioActive for Liberty 1.0

OP
devortex

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, that's what I get for porting a theme at 3am.

The lockscreen, phone, and contacts are now actually themed as I originally claimed.

I'm checking the download links right now to make sure they'll work from mobile as well as pc.

I'm openly accepting suggestions, so keep 'em coming.

Still not working from phone.

Did you go with the android guy for slider/lock screen?

you know I did...

OP
devortex

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, that's what I get for porting a theme at 3am.

The lockscreen, phone, and contacts are now actually themed as I originally claimed.

I'm checking the download links right now to make sure they'll work from mobile as well as pc.

I'm openly accepting suggestions, so keep 'em coming.

Still not working from phone.

Did you go with the android guy for slider/lock screen?

Can you try the download again, I just made a quick change and I'm 99% sure it'll work now...

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Love all the changes you made bro, it came out really really good. Thand you! What are you thinking about theming next?

OP
devortex

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Love all the changes you made bro, it came out really really good. Thand you! What are you thinking about theming next?

First things to come to mind are:
google voice
text messaging
twitter
facebook
calculator

Also want to look into changing some text, progress bar, menu, and notifications colors.

I'm thinking about throwing in a new color for most of those last things, thinking a neon orange look. I'll have to test it out and see how I like it.

Edit:
I'll probably go back when I have time and try to standardize my icons and colors/hues. I notice that my method leaves some icons much lighter or darker than others. I'd like to normalize that to make it look cleaner.

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score

google voice
text messaging
twitter
facebook
calculator

Also want to look into changing some text, progress bar, menu, and notifications colors.

I'm thinking about throwing in a new color for most of those last things, thinking a neon orange look. I'll have to test it out and see how I like it.

Edit:
I'll probably go back when I have time and try to standardize my icons and colors/hues. I notice that my method leaves some icons much lighter or darker than others. I'd like to normalize that to make it look cleaner.

I'm guna be really sad if you leave the green. It looks so dope.

Here are a few ideas for future theming:

calendar (haven't seen it done before so it may not be possible)
calculator
google voice
market

It would also be cool if you kept the icons you have in the lock sliders but get rid of the bars (same style as revolution lock sliders), so its just the circles. Perhaps center all of the text and make the clock/and or text green on the lock screen.

OP
devortex

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

google voice
text messaging
twitter
facebook
calculator

Edit:

I'm guna be really sad if you leave the green. It looks so dope.

Here are a few ideas for future theming:

calendar (haven't seen it done before so it may not be possible)
calculator
google voice
market

It would also be cool if you kept the icons you have in the lock sliders but get rid of the bars (same style as revolution lock sliders), so its just the circles. Perhaps center all of the text and make the clock/and or text green on the lock screen.

Yeah, was thinking about the text color/position on the lockscreen already. I'm not going to abandon the green, just compliment it with maybe orange in progress bars like in the browser, and maybe orange menus or background for notification areas.

Shelooga

Reaction score
Looks great! Cant wait to try it out. One question since im a noob. What is the throttle hack?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Quick and dirty answer:
Verizon may or may not slow down your download and upload speeds depending on where you live and your usage. The "throttle hack" removes the files that they put on your phone that would recognize and obey a throttle command from the carrier. This affectively allows you to download/upload at full speed at any time in any situation.

looks great! im working on a black and green theme/bootanim and such. if its ok im sure id like to use a few of these icons as well, giving credit where credit is due of course.

also, would you be able to enlighten me on how i would add in the throttling hack??

Sounds great. If you want to learn about the throttle hack, check this out:
[GUIDE] How to defeat data throttling - xda-developers

thanks man! i havent downloaded the update you put out yet for phone/contacts, but otherwise this is pretty sick.

xraytedjim

Reaction score
Ive noticed the download check marks in the notification bar are not themed. They are still yellow. As intended or missed?

OP
devortex

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ive noticed the download check marks in the notification bar are not themed. They are still yellow. As intended or missed?

Missed... this is still a work in progress, so I'll appreciate suggestions and criticisms.

Thanks..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
I like the cleanliness of the theme. Is it possible if you can make a blue one? not a bright royal blue but a more subtle one like a cyan. Ill attach a quick photshopped pic soon of what color im thinking.

Last edited:

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
@Plower

I LOVE THIS THEME!!!!! Have you had any luck changing text color on the lock screen?

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Here is a link to the keyboard that GregTard made for Darkslide. Its a perfect match for this theme and it works perfectly. I spoke with him and hopefully us swipers will have a match in the future. Check it out!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/darkslide-x/119565-themed-gingerbread-keyboard-match-darkslide.html

45c6fc16-281a-c98d.jpg