Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Black Juice Ginger w/ Round Battery Icon

attachment.php

Installation Instructions:

THIS THEME IS FOR LIBERTY 1.0 As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named ***.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! This also includes the Blue GB keyboard (smaller keys then stock) It will replace the stock android keyboard (not the gingerbread keyboard) included with Liberty. If you want to use it, long press and select input method, choose android keyboard.

Download Instructions:

I have also included all of my "Extras" from previous themes in a .zip for easy downloading. Included: LPP Dock Images, Home screen Icon's, Both wallpapers, and the stock GB (or is it themed MT?) keyboard that is bundled with Focused 1.9.5. NOTE - THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.ZIP! Its just a zip file with stuff inside, open it with winzip/winrar/7zip.

Download new.extras.zip

Download Theme Below!

[ Like my work? Donate! ] - Seriously ;)

[ Need Me? Twitter! ]

I hope everyone enjoys this theme! Happy New Years!
dancedroid

Attachments

• small.bat.rnd.1.png
    small.bat.rnd.1.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 25,788
  • Black.Juice.Blue.Liberty.1.0.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 975

mwest316

Reaction score
Thanks so much, just read about your awesome themes and thought to myself, man I wish he would make this for liberty, an hour later..whaddya know..lol

mwest316

Reaction score
Any luck on theming the icons?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Boblank

Reaction score
Glad to see this for libery....had a slight case of deja vu this morning...Any other colors in the works?

rion_j

Reaction score
sweet, you always make awesome themes. i was wondering if the market was themed as well?

turdbogls

Reaction score
this is awesome. when i first got my DX rooted and ROM'd, i was running Black Juice Green and loved it. any chance the green version (with round battery) will be coming to Liberty? it will be a tough fight between this an ThunderV2 once that gets released.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for the love guys! Ill try to get the green one out tonight (ginger green with round battery icons). Depending on demand, I might just port all of them over. Well see!

teh_g

Reaction score
Thanks for the love guys! Ill try to get the green one out tonight (ginger green with round battery icons). Depending on demand, I might just port all of them over. Well see!

I missed the simple design of yours. Most of the Liberty themes were too much.

forever29

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still kind of new to themes. Hopefully someone can help me with this.
How exactly would I be able to use some of the icons that juice provided in the OP on
some of the apps? How would I go about it? I'm using Launcher Pro Plus...