LGB Default Theme Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddhaDroidX

Reaction score
Absolutely rocking with the v0.5,..love it!! I do have one minor annoyance that I would love to get some help with...its a consistent lil glitch since v0.1 and havent seen anyone else post about it so figured I would toss it out there...my line of work requires me to use a calculator several times a day and the one on my phone is the handiest...dont need anything fancy, just a basic calculator and dont know if this is a rom glitch or gingerbread glitch but as you can see my calculator has a very odd minus sign....anyway to get it changed to a standard minus sign by chance or can someone suggest another basic calculator apk I can apply instead of this one? Thanks in advance for any help:-D
aefec239-6849-41dd.jpg

Sent from my Bada@@ Liberated GB v0.5 DX

OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Absolutely rocking with the v0.5,..love it!! I do have one minor annoyance that I would love to get some help with...its a consistent lil glitch since v0.1 and havent seen anyone else post about it so figured I would toss it out there...my line of work requires me to use a calculator several times a day and the one on my phone is the handiest...dont need anything fancy, just a basic calculator and dont know if this is a rom glitch or gingerbread glitch but as you can see my calculator has a very odd minus sign....anyway to get it changed to a standard minus sign by chance or can someone suggest another basic calculator apk I can apply instead of this one? Thanks in advance for any help:-D
Sent from my Bada@@ Liberated GB v0.5 DX

Try using a different font.

OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Well this experiment didn't really pan out how I initially hoped, but there was still some solid posts. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.