LG G2 from Razr maxx hd

fic1

Reaction score
Thinking up switching out my razr maxx hd to the new LG G2 all around better hardware what do the forum think before I make this switch

arparaspolo

Reaction score
Thinking up switching out my razr maxx hd to the new LG G2 all around better hardware what do the forum think before I make this switch
I too am thinking of this switch. But, I still have unlimited data and don't want to lose that. So, I'll wait and do some research and see if it is worth losing the data for it.

I will most likely stick to my MAXX HD. I love the Concert mode on the video recording. No other brand of phone(that I have seen) has had this. I would like the drama shot as well, but not over my Concert Mode.
Let me know if you make the switch and how it is.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Just an FYI I upgraded from my RAZR to a Droid MAXX last week and they offered me 6gb data for the price of 2gb. The sales person said they were offering that to people still on unlimited so they felt better about upgrading rather than buying the phone at full price. Maybe something to consider.

arparaspolo

Reaction score
Just an FYI I upgraded from my RAZR to a Droid MAXX last week and they offered me 6gb data for the price of 2gb. The sales person said they were offering that to people still on unlimited so they felt better about upgrading rather than buying the phone at full price. Maybe something to consider.

That is a pretty sweet deal. I will definitely keep that in mind when/if switching phones. Thanks!

arparaspolo

Reaction score

Did you make the switch? If so, are you happy? How is the device compared to the MAXX HD