LG Ally (Low End Android Phone) On Sale For $.01

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
ally.jpg

In a world where the best you can get is a Droid, there has to be something not as great, well that thing is available on Amazon for a cent. The LG Ally, a device powered by Android, is now going for a great price on Amazon for people new to Verizon that want to save money but still get some form of Android. The device is tilted to the low end users with the spec sheet being maxed out at a not too bad 3.2 inch display with Android 2.1, 3.2MP camera, 4GB storage, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, MP3 player, MicroSD card, and a speakerphone.

Now while this is not ideal for most Droid users out here, it might perfect for some. Not everyone needs something hardcore like we do!

BUY ONE
News Via: I4U

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Any rumor of this ever getting 2.2 Froyo as well? My wife has it and it's a decent phone, a little laggy sometimes but still decent.

gaga

Reaction score
This phone is horrible.
It freezes and locks up on you daily.
The battery is a pain in the ass to get out, and it is completely underpowered.
Stay away!

qian0818

Reaction score
In a world where the best you can get is a Droid, there has to be something not as great, well that thing is available on Amazon for a cent. The LG Ally, a device powered by Android, is now going for a great price on Amazon for people new to Verizon that want to save money but still get some form of Android.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
My wife got the Ally at BB 3 months ago for $0.00. We both think it is a good phone. The only complaint is that it is slow to charge, but battery life is better than my Droid.