Let the anticipation begin!!! Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 COMING SOON

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I predict UD 2.0 for Thanksgiving and UD 3.0 for Christmas.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Howdy ya'll :D Just letting you all know that I cleaned out all the drama. I'd also like to remind everyone to keep it friendly or I'll have to bust out my spankin stick!!! :D Carry on!

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
Isn't UD 1.0 less than a couple months old? I like the idea of a newer/better ROM, but why so soon?

Wouldn't it be better to focus 100% on a super-kick-ass ROM and continue supporting it, rather than come out with a new build every few months?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Isn't UD 1.0 less than a couple months old? I like the idea of a newer/better ROM, but why so soon?

Wouldn't it be better to focus 100% on a super-kick-ass ROM and continue supporting it, rather than come out with a new build every few months?

Its less than one month old. UD has always updated ROMs VERY quickly and has an amazing team to test builds before they're released. Personally, I prefer a development team that never settles and pushes to raise the bar with each release.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Using stock theme...wish there was a black/green theme...maybe ill have to teach myself how to theme...

Is there a way you can incorporate a custom eri setting? i know JRummy has a way to use his allinone terminal script to do it, but it says its only for FRG22B and may cause boot loop to other versions...

...And would it be possible to have a setting to change battery percentage intervals?

StingRay

Reaction score
Howdy ya'll :D Just letting you all know that I cleaned out all the drama. I'd also like to remind everyone to keep it friendly or I'll have to bust out my spankin stick!!! :D Carry on!

you have no idea how long I've waited for you to bust out your spankin stick.....:icon_ devil::D

Chickoid

Reaction score

Too bad you couldn't clear out real life drama that easily. Lol

Sent from my The Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using Tapatalk

jlambeth1

Reaction score

you have no idea how long I've waited for you to bust out your spankin stick.....:icon_ devil::D

That post is so ready for a number of responses but if we're keepin it PG rating or less, I'll leave it alone. :icon_ goofy: I can't wait to see this newest release as each new release seems to bring something new and awesome to the table. dancedroid