Let the anticipation begin!!! Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 COMING SOON

Maybe he releasing American Made Miui dancedroid

I would rather BD had released the update to UD 1.0 so I could be back on UD. Maybe 2.0 will restore the functionality that 1.0 dropped.

Maybe he releasing American Made Miui dancedroid
I don't quite get Miui. It is really cool the interface it gives you to set up the phone, but once you have set it up it it doesn't really have any more or better features than UD or many other ROMs, or increases the usability of the phone as far as I am concerned.
Like everything else, different strokes for different folks.

Part of me wishes these threads didn't exist. I don't like the anticipation, especially if it's going to be another month before it's released. Not saying it will, nor am I suggesting it needs to come out asap, just saying I like Rom's being dropped without notice. That way, no wondering when it's actually going to come out.

Oh I'm super hyped! UD is the best and somehow Blackdroid still manages to impress even more :)

Sent from my The Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using Tapatalk

Oh I'm super hyped! UD is the best and somehow Blackdroid still manages to impress even more :)

Sent from my The Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using Tapatalk

+1! The man is a genius!!

wow i cant wait.....maybe some teaser screens coming for
dancedroid The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.0.0.URBaN.THEME-R3Ds dancedroid

Will be excited only if Cakes ports her theme for 2.0..... then and only then will I do a happy dance......;)

But of course dahlinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!! :D dancedroiddancedroid

Cakes IS a tease.

Here is one for you all,

How do you keep a bunch of Droid Geeks in suspense?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>