The specs below are quite amazing, and actually very possible.
The device will be running on Ice Cream Sandwich with a TouchWiz 5 on top. This new version of TouchWiz will be a bit different from the current versions wherein it won't be as comprehensive and will feature only minor changes to the OS. This will allow Samsung to provide quicker software updates in the future.
- Quad-core 2.0GHz processor.
- 1.5GB RAM, expandable memory with 32GB built-in.
- 4.65-inch Super AMOLED III display developed specially for this phone with an odd 1280 x 1024 resolution, which will give it a pixel density of 352-PPI, the highest on a smartphone so far.
- 10 megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p videos at 60fps.
- Metal body with 9mm thickness and a 2,250mAh battery.
- Built-in NFC.
Samsung is planning to announce the device at MWC 2012 with a worldwide release planned sometime in mid-2012.
Now looking at all the possible changes, I can't help but wonder what Samsung will do new as far as design goes. The Galaxy S II is one sexy beast of a phone, I mean it is only 8.5mm thick, and I'm not sure how Samsung can top that, but I guess we will find out soon.
Share your thoughts below.
Last edited by a moderator: