(RUMOR) Samsung Galaxy S III gets fan teaser!!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
(RUMOR) Samsung Galaxy S III gets fan teaser!!!

samsung-galaxy-s-iii-rumor.jpg

Last weekend a video for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III appeared. Although it is fan made since the producer used graphics from this year’s Galaxy S II teaser, it still got some people excited for what could be the biggest Android phone launch of 2012.

If the release is the same as this year we are looking at a February 26, 2012 release for the Galaxy S III.

Rumored specs of the Galaxy S III include
:

• Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
  • 4.6 inch HD Super AMOLED Plus display
  • 1.5 GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 processor
  • 1.5-2 GB RAM
  • 12 MP rear camera
[video=youtube;zyOqL_El9c8]http://youtu.be/zyOqL_El9c8[/video]

Source

eagle923

Reaction score
The Galaxy Nexus all of a sudden looks like its aging and it hasn't been released! Too bad this will never come to VZW.

m698322h

Reaction score
We will know more in January when CES takes place. I have decided to hold off now till I see the Quad-Core stuff from CES. I have a feeling major releases of phones will be taking place in the first quarter of 2012.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Hopefully VZW will announce that they are getting this phone and then not release it. Man, that'd be great!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
The Galaxy Nexus all of a sudden looks like its aging and it hasn't been released! Too bad this will never come to VZW.

Why not? Is it only a GSM phone? If so, that sucks. As of right now, I'm still excited about the GNex, but I saw the March release date, and my upgrade is ready in March.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Meh. I hate rooting and I'd have to do a lot of rooting to get rid of that skin and bloatware.

eagle923

Reaction score
Why not? Is it only a GSM phone? If so, that sucks. As of right now, I'm still excited about the GNex, but I saw the March release date, and my upgrade is ready in March.

So far none of the Samsung "S" phones have come to VZW. I don't see why this one would.

eagle923

Reaction score
They changed some of the features, so it technically wasn't the same phone. But yeah, I forgot about that one. Either way, I don't see this one coming to VZW as they seem to be stuck on Motorola more.

squeak

Reaction score
a lot of rooting
I didn't know there was a quantity of rooting. I thought it was like having AIDS. Either you have rooted or you have AIDS... Wait... I mean... Either you're rooted or you're not. Or you have AIDS or you don't. Yeah, that's it!

loki993

Reaction score
(RUMOR)
If the release is the same as this year we are looking at a February 26, 2012 release for the Galaxy S III.

Source

don't know about that date though as the video clearly states 3.6.12.

Of course it doesn't matter, Verizon will pass on it and then release a phone that's supposedly better, but inferior in every way.

azules9780

Reaction score
Man, I am seriously considering going to another carrier. There are only a few reasons I stay with Verizon: my wife and I are on different 2year cycles, the service here is fantastic, and I want to keep unlimited data. But with that being said, they charge too much per phone IMO, the bill has gotten ridiculous, and there seem to be much more kick ace phones on other carriers, LIKE TMobile and the Galaxy series.