LauncherPRO vs LaucherPro Plus

Yea I hear a bunch of people have this 'reloading' issue. Sux.

Yea I hear a bunch of people have this 'reloading' issue. Sux.

That's why with the newer version allowing for the backup of files, it's alot easier to just remove it and add it back to see if that fixes the issues. if it does that mean that it might just have screwed up installing or something got messed up, if it doesn't fix anything, then it might be a different problem.

launcher pro plus

I have a droid now but will receive my x in the next couple of days. How do I download the launcherpro plus since it is not in the app market? Thanks for your help.:) I saw the link yesterday. I guess what I am really asking is can you download it straight to your phone from the link? I see alot of stuff on the droid and x forum about apk's and rooting and froyo and I have no clue what any of that means. I am a new smart phone owner. I have had my droid for about a month and everything I know about this phone I learned from the very helpful people on the droid forum.

I have a droid now but will receive my x in the next couple of days. How do I download the launcherpro plus since it is not in the app market? Thanks for your help.:) I saw the link yesterday. I guess what I am really asking is can you download it straight to your phone from the link? I see alot of stuff on the droid and x forum about apk's and rooting and froyo and I have no clue what any of that means. I am a new smart phone owner. I have had my droid for about a month and everything I know about this phone I learned from the very helpful people on the droid forum.

They have a web site Google Lancherpro plus.
icon6.gif
icon6.gif

anyone notice that if you uninstall the launcher pro plus and reinstall the free beta, the link to launcher pro widgets still stays there?

I'd buy Plus but I don't have a PayPal account. I know the developer lives in a country where he can't add paid apps to the market. Hopefully this changes soon.

anyone notice that if you uninstall the launcher pro plus and reinstall the free beta, the link to launcher pro widgets still stays there?

I've seen on another thread that Pro Plus adds to Launcher Pro, rather than being a separate launcher. Is this true?

All LPP really is, is a license key. Think Rom manager. In the original all the options are there, you just can't use them. When you download premium you have access to all the app's functions. The difference is, Rom manager downloads stuff when you want to use it, when you install LPP it includes the extra widgets.

All LPP really is, is a license key. Think Rom manager. In the original all the options are there, you just can't use them. When you download premium you have access to all the app's functions. The difference is, Rom manager downloads stuff when you want to use it, when you install LPP it includes the extra widgets.

Thanks. Since I wouldn't use those widgets, and am trying to cut down on the number of widgets anyway, I don't think I'll get it.

That's a great way to explain it, but it's all wrong. Plus doesn't apply a license to Launcher Pro. It's a new APK with the new features added.

That's a great way to explain it, but it's all wrong. Plus doesn't apply a license to Launcher Pro. It's a new APK with the new features added.

Does that mean that if you have Home Switcher you will have two LauncherPro options, one the Free version and the other the Plus version?

no, only one shows up. the name changes from launcher pro beta to launcher pro plus. still can't figure out why i uninstalled plus and the widget is still there?

I'd buy Plus but I don't have a PayPal account. I know the developer lives in a country where he can't add paid apps to the market. Hopefully this changes soon.

I paid with a credit card, not a pay pal account.

Does that mean that if you have Home Switcher you will have two LauncherPro options, one the Free version and the other the Plus version?
No, it still has the same name, so it will replace the original

you can either download to your computer and then transfer to your droid for install, or you can download directly to your phone. LauncherPro.com has tutorials in the forum for download and install. i downloaded directly via my phone - easy peasy!! BUT, remember to install Skyfire browser first, and download using Skyfire, as the dev recommends.

the more i use LPP, the more convince i am that it's faster than the free beta version, and so smoooooooth!

Back