RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I use home switcher also...makes it super easy. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

EntityZero

Reaction score
I use launcher pro+ partially for the fact that I absolutely love the FB / Twiitter / and Calendar widgets. I have a ton of FC's on me from launcher pro+ that really bug the crap out of me.

HOWEVER, I just realized all this time...

..I never deleted anything from the stock home screens. My default launcher still had everything on it. Removed all of it (ive been using LP+ since I got my dX) and hoping I don't have any more problems with it.

Wish I had a screenshot app that didnt require the SDK or being rooted to show off my homescreen. Got a rather unique homescreen right now thats to some pretty nifty apps that allow me to set custom images that link to other apps and what not.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I am loving ADW. However I am using ADW notifier and it stopped alerting me to texts through handscent messaging. Any advice?

zach_power

Reaction score
I have used the paid version of adw and lp. Loved lp for a while. Now using launcher 7 as I am interested in the metro ui of windows 7 mo. Loving it so far... picked up the donate version.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xush

Reaction score
I am loving ADW. However I am using ADW notifier and it stopped alerting me to texts through handscent messaging. Any advice?

Not sure if you got my pm- Handcent is the only app I haven't used the notifier on, sorry I can't be of help there. Is the icon you want the bubble for on the desktop, dock, or app tray?

The notifier is a beta, the dev admits there may be glitches likely. I've found him responsive, might want to check with him.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Yeah I got it. Seems to be hit or miss with the notifier...we shall see

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
I was using ADW..I have been trying out GoLauncher, and think it's been highly overlooked. It seems the only reason people choose LP is for the widgets. They all can be found elsewhere. (colorized Widgets in the market!) GoLauncher is FREE and has all the cool transitions of ADW EX. It's also highly customizable. It's doesn't have all the downloadable themes the others have, but with a little effort, you can do pretty much whatever you want.

Edit: Including notifiers...and hiding the notification bar..

snap20110307_205407.png

Last edited:

DroidToro

Reaction score
Go seems to be the best free one. I like adw ex the best because its easy to create groups of apps and easily edit them afterwards. The only thing missing is wrap-around screens.

Liberated Droid X

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Go seems to be the best free one. I like adw ex the best because its easy to create groups of apps and easily edit them afterwards. The only thing missing is wrap-around screens.

Liberated Droid X

I haven't used adw ex. Go seems pretty simple.. you can drag and drop or hit the X above the icon. How does adw do it?

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I have been usind ADW for almost a week now? Im really liking it...it has its lag time at times but all in all its working great.