Launcher Pro and the Droid X

huskur

Reaction score
OK. I have searched everywhere but this question is specific and there is no complete answer.

Heres the deal. I upgraded to the droid X from a D1. Laucher pro was installed on the D1. Well, when i signed into my gmail account on the X during activation all my apps loaded from the "cloud" and Launcher pro also installed.

here is my queston: If i remove launcher pro will i just go back to the default launcher? I would like to try out the original launcher on the X for comparison reasons but i don't want to create any problems either.

Sounds like a dumb question but as my dad always said "the only dumb question is the one you don't ask"

Thanks

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Actually you can just go to settings then applications and then manage applications and then find launcher pro and choose to clear defaults. Then when you press the home button you can choose your default launcher again.

But yea if you remove LP it will go back to stock.

tappin and a talkin

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
Actually you can just go to settings then applications and then manage applications and then find launcher pro and choose to clear defaults. Then when you press the home button you can choose your default launcher again.

But yea if you remove LP it will go back to stock.

tappin and a talkin

"clear defaults" is greyed out......

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That sucks. Then the easiest thing to do is remove it or download home switcher for froyo.

tappin and a talkin

BodyBagz

Reaction score
That sucks. Then the easiest thing to do is remove it or download home switcher for froyo.

tappin and a talkin
+1 for this ^^^

When I downloaded LPP a few days ago, the Dev actually has a small "blurb" suggesting to do this on his Market Page...