Launcher Pro Help

draneo

Reaction score
OK I'm a newbie.

I just want to try Launcher Pro, but I don't which one to download in the market.
I see several when I search, but don't know which one to use. Can someone tell me the developers name so I get the correct one?

Sent from my Droid X

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Launcher Pro is by Frederico Carnales, and it's a yellow icon with a house.

OP
D

draneo

Reaction score
LtKen...thanks for the info. I will try this for awhile, but I feel I might be rooting after this!

Sent from my Droid X

atall64

Reaction score
launcher pro help 2

I downloaded it on my non rooted droidx and it installs but won't open. I am not rooted. Any ideas?

milimar

Reaction score
OK I'm a newbie.

I just want to try Launcher Pro, but I don't which one to download in the market.
I see several when I search, but don't know which one to use. Can someone tell me the developers name so I get the correct one?

Sent from my Droid X
I downloaded LauncherPro the free version but if you want to go back to your normal screens then you also need Home Switcher for Froyo (free).

milimar

Reaction score
OK I'm a newbie.

Sent from my Droid X
Forgot to mention that once LauncherPro is installed you can't go back to your original home screens so, you would launch Home Switcher to select where you wnat to go, laucherpro screens or your home screens. When I reboot it defaults to the LauncherPro screen.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK I'm a newbie.

Sent from my Droid X
Forgot to mention that once LauncherPro is installed you can't go back to your original home screens so, you would launch Home Switcher to select where you wnat to go, laucherpro screens or your home screens. When I reboot it defaults to the LauncherPro screen.

Home Switcher is not necessary. Just clear the settings from the App Manager in settings, and pressing the home button will prompt you for which launcher you want to use.