Launcher Pro has 15 main icon spots

hamitup

Reaction score
I'm writing this cause I have been running Launcher Pro for abt a month now and even I missed this. You know on the bottom of screen you have 5 places to set ur favorite icons. Actually there are 15...yes 15. Slide your fingure left or right when touching an icon. Do what i did once and you think there was only 10. One time I turned on phone and all I seen was the + sign for the 5 icons so I replaced them with what I though was the earased icon. So dont think there's 10 if you did what i did..There's 15. have fun.

pyro6128

Reaction score
haha you didnt miss that for a month. It was a very recent addition. I think it came in the last, or second to last update.

edit: just checked the change log, it was added on the 17th

_33

Reaction score
Nice addition too! I've been using them for speed dial numbers. Works great!

jobslave

Reaction score
Launcher pro, in my opinion is the best launcher app on the market. I only wish it didn't fc as much as it does.

kenbaker0011

Reaction score
New feature. Love it. When LauncherPro first updated (this past weekend for me), I stopped on the interstate to play with this (not driving....lol). Cool feature and cool launcher!

destinydmm

Reaction score
Check out ADW launcher, ok think unlimited app icons "under" the for main ones next to the app drawer. Which supports folders. And now you can change widget sizes!
Oh and I've had 0 Force Closes
Destinydmm - Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DigiK

Reaction score
Launcher pro, in my opinion is the best launcher app on the market. I only wish it didn't fc as much as it does.

It doesn't if you run 0.5.4. ;) Anything added after that version is really just superfluous. How many ways do people need to access the same shortcuts?

bigsal82

Reaction score
WOW all this time i thought it launcher pro was trippin lol. thanks for the tip.. imma give ADW a shot in a minute see how it is.

bjpasco

Reaction score
I just dld Launcher Pro. I cannot get the + icons to retain the functions i assign them. I long press, then select from list (bookmarks, eg) it takes me right to the bookmarks, but when i go back to that icon again it is unassigned. I have been able to even change the appearance of the icon, but it doesn't retain the function of going o bookmarks. Can you help?

OP
hamitup

hamitup

Reaction score
i think u dont have a problem. just so we are on the right page...do you know that there are 15 icons on that row. you slide the 5 icons left or right to get the next 5 icons. To change the "number of docks" from 1, 2, or 3 docks go to /dock settings/number of docks/1, 2, or 3. this is in the launcher pro preferences. Let us know if that is the problem.

jobslave

Reaction score
I have never had that. Choose a shortcut then type of icon and it should work. What rom are you running?