Is this a Stock icon or custom Launcher icon?

Keena

Reaction score
Hello, I hope one of you could help me, and I hope this was posted in the correct spot- is there a location for the app drawer icon in the dock (shown below- first pic)? I'm using GO Launcher EX but it seems to be killing the ram and battery, and so I want to use that icon elsewhere, but GO only lists it as "Appdrawer (Default Icon)" in the customization menu (second pic, in top left corner), yet it's also not in the apk for GO Launcher. I'm positive it's part of the GO Launcher EX UI3.0 Theme pack, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place within it? Knowing what version/which app it came from would help me greatly!

Thank you~

View attachment 70623 View attachment 70624

Last edited:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the particular icon you're asking about is a stock Touch wiz icon.

Sent from my Note 3, using Forum Runner.

OP
K

Keena

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the particular icon you're asking about is a stock Touch wiz icon.

Sent from my Note 3, using Forum Runner.

I'm trying to search for it in relation to Touchwiz and getting no results; still looking. The app drawer icon in my dock is an icon of 4x4 squares, whereas this one I'm searching for has 3x3.