Launcher-X Pro & Folder Organizer do they work together

amerifax

Reaction score
When trying to us "Launcher-Pro" & "Folder Organizer" there seems to be no start or finish see Image. I need to know if Launch-X Pro works only by it's self to do what the top arrow points to. And If middle arrow is totally working with "Folder Organizer". Also what program , bottom arrow lets you list out the widgets and can also scroll giving you the possibly to have 10 to 15 widgets that scroll across the bottom.

Bob

droidhelp.png

REMilk

Reaction score
When trying to us "Launcher-Pro" & "Folder Organizer" there seems to be no start or finish see Image. I need to know if Launch-X Pro works only by it's self to do what the top arrow points to. And If middle arrow is totally working with "Folder Organizer". Also what program , bottom arrow lets you list out the widgets and can also scroll giving you the possibly to have 10 to 15 widgets that scroll across the bottom.

Bob

I think your first statement and the title are confusing as you change names.

If your first sentence, you meant to say "When trying to us "Launcher-X Pro" & "Folder Organizer" there....", then I cannot answer.

If you meant it as written, "Launcher Pro" then I can state that I use "Launcher Pro" (home screen replacement) and "Folder Organizer" work well together.

As far a dock with the potential for 10 or more apps/shortcuts, I know that both "Go Launcher EX" and "LauncherPro" both support scrollable docks with up to 15 apps/shortcuts. There may be other home screen repalcements that have this feature.

Bob

View attachment 41874[/QUOTE]