Latest Bionic Display Info?

billyk

Reaction score
I was tracking this topic a while back and don't know if any conclusive info or comparisons have surfaced anywhere lately. The display on the Bionic is the only aspect of the phone I am not really certain about - the rest seems like a sure bet for me. I was considering waiting for the next wave of hardware since the Bionic has taken so long to come to market, but as of now I think I'll pull the trigger this week. So, hands-on info or good online comparisons would be great to see, if they exist.

Thanks!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
I really hate to be one of those people that say this, But...

There is far to much information to just list, it is everywhere, so just take a look around and you will probably find everything you need to know. :)

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
For anyone else who may not know yet - there is a collection of videos here:

bworley65's Channel - YouTube

Thanks for being pointed in the right direction!

It would be great to see someone do some close-up stills of the Moto's qHD vs. Super Amoled Plus. That would be an awesome comparison!

tcayton49

Reaction score
Hopefully, someday everyone will realize the only way to judge these screens is to look at one in person for themselves.

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
Hopefully, someday everyone will realize the only way to judge these screens is to look at one in person for themselves.

Easy on the drama Pal.

I was wondering if anyone yet had a chance to take a still or two comparing the Bionic's qHD with other great displays. In the iPhone world for instance, there's over 27,000 pages that contain information like this...

iPhone 4 to 3GS screen comparison | Patrick Beja

So, it's a relevant topic. Anyone here is aware that looking at a display first-hand is best, but while we are all waiting, a more precise comparison would be awesome - especially for a phone where a number of lucky people who have gotten their hands on it say that the display is "not so bad". I'd like to hear that it's great!

kilofox

Reaction score
Easy on the drama Pal.

I was wondering if anyone yet had a chance to take a still or two comparing the Bionic's qHD with other great displays. In the iPhone world for instance, there's over 27,000 pages that contain information like this...

So, it's a relevant topic. Anyone here is aware that looking at a display first-hand is best, but while we are all waiting, a more precise comparison would be awesome - especially for a phone where a number of lucky people who have gotten their hands on it say that the display is "not so bad". I'd like to hear that it's great!

Considering the iPhone 4 has been out for over year its not surprizing there are 27k pages of comparisons to the 2+ year old 3GS.

The Bionic has yet to be released to the public.....there just isn't that much comparison info out there for now.

The best advice has already been given. .... Go go a VZW store on 9/8 and see for yourself. After all... the best judge of the B's screen you be your own eyeballs. The iPhone screen, Sammy's Super Amoled screen will be there for you to compare.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tcayton49

Reaction score
Easy on the drama Pal.

You seem to be the dramatic one. All I did was offer sound, logical advice. If you don't want to take it, then don't. Doesn't matter to me either way. But if you don't want people to offer advice, you might want to think about not asking any question on forums...its kind of what people here do.