laggy issues.

ezone23

Reaction score
Hey guys i bought my gs3 about two months ago off of craigslist and it was all good no issues what so ever. But recently ive been having issues with laggy issues while texting and multi tasking. Has this happend to anyone before? If so how did yall fix this issue? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Mike8016

Reaction score
Did you download any new apps recently? You can also do a factory reset

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

OP
E

ezone23

Reaction score
I have recently downloaded go launcher and go locker but that's about it recently. The rest of my apps where downloaded when i got my phone

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I'd try uninstalling Go Locker and see if it helps. Alternative launchers shouldn't cause any real strain on a S3, but lock screen apps can always be kind of finnicky...

OP
E

ezone23

Reaction score
I uninstalled go locker and it still does the same thing

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Well you say "but recently," so how long has it been happening and what were you using your phone for around the time it started? Had you just DL'd GoLauncher? Was it right after the JB update? On ICS? Etc etc

OP
E

ezone23

Reaction score
Sorry i wasn't being specific in my original post. It started happening two three weeks ago. It was when i had a problem with my data. It was going over board it was waste data even when i wouldn't use the phone. I also remember it happening as soon as i uninstalled adw launcher.