L-GB v.8 Keyboard issue

Liv2wrestle

Reaction score
Hey guys, i flashed liberty v.8 prolly 2 weeks ago and everything has been running smooth and everything was fine up until like 2 days ago. When im using my keyboard for anything i notice that while in the middle of typing my keyboard will close out and i have to click back in the text bar to pull it back up, but as it comes back up and i continue to type it becomes laggy and my cursor doesnt move with my text as i type nor does any text show up as i type. if i rotate my phone to landscape mode it it will show the text that i have typed that wasnt showing up as i was typing in portrait mode but then as i start to text again after rotating it it does the same thing. i hope im making sense with all of this and i hope im not the only one experiencing this issue lol.

anyone else experience this or know of a fix to this issue?
ive tried reflashing v.8 and it didnt fix.

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Hey guys, i flashed liberty v.8 prolly 2 weeks ago and everything has been running smooth and everything was fine up until like 2 days ago. When im using my keyboard for anything i notice that while in the middle of typing my keyboard will close out and i have to click back in the text bar to pull it back up, but as it comes back up and i continue to type it becomes laggy and my cursor doesnt move with my text as i type nor does any text show up as i type. if i rotate my phone to landscape mode it it will show the text that i have typed that wasnt showing up as i was typing in portrait mode but then as i start to text again after rotating it it does the same thing. i hope im making sense with all of this and i hope im not the only one experiencing this issue lol.

anyone else experience this or know of a fix to this issue?
ive tried reflashing v.8 and it didnt fix.

Mine does something similar but usually will go away with a battery pull. The keyboard lag comes and goes....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums