Karma (free stuff)! PLEASE READ!

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
So I was over on androidforums.com and read a post by GrandMasterB that consisted of a very cool concept... so I would like to start that here. :) People have been generous to me in the past, giving me things when I need them and never have the money for them. Karma is something that is rewarding... From small stuff to big stuff, cheap, free, or expensive...

I want to start this thread to get people to post anything they have for their Droid that they do not use so that others who are in need can ask for. :)

POST ANYTHING that may be just lying around that YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE AWAY TO A FORTUNATE SOMEONE!

I am going to start it off by giving away:

-1 screen protector for the Droid (given to pandroid)
-home made docking station (given to ukyfan)
-USB cable
-designs for the back of your Droid (GONE)

First person to PM me for each item will get it. One item per person.

SPREAD the love. :) It will come around and be rewarding one day...

Last edited:

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
id love to join in but just recently made a big move in my life and all my belongings fit in a small suitcase

ill be back though

OP
iwishihadcookies

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
Thanks a lot dude! I will root though some of my old stuff to see if I can find anything to put up here as well.

No problem! It feels good to help someone else out. And it's nice to see other people helping ones in need out. :)

I'll admit it, I have been there before... wanting something I can't afford... even if it may be something like a screen protector.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great concept!! i hope others join you. now what do i have lying around? hmmm

mkraffert

Reaction score
I have a black body glove hard case I don't use anymore since I got a multimedia dock. First PM gets it.

OP
iwishihadcookies

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
More designs that are free:
-Zebra
-Seeing Eye
-Purple Eyes (purple bg)
-Sports Team Logos
-City Skylines

PM me. First come, first serve.

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
spare battery cover.. (gone)
and extra wall charger (NO USB) (gone)
the holster part for verizon shell/holster combo

pm me if interested

Last edited:

Kmart95

Reaction score
I've got the case that you can get from verizon pretty sure its the body glove (black)
And an innocase 360 from seidio (also black)

Edit: just letting everyone know the innocase 360 is not the same as the innocase surface it has a built in screen protector that makes it really hard to press the bottom four buttons on the droid
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

notamamasboy

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. If I have anything in excess to better the Android experience I will surely contribute to this post. Thank you all posters for your generosity I wish you all the best

OP
iwishihadcookies

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. If I have anything in excess to better the Android experience I will surely contribute to this post. Thank you all posters for your generosity I wish you all the best

It is an awesome idea! The Droid community is an awesome group of people... it is nice it stays this way as well. :) dancedroid