Karma (free stuff)! PLEASE READ!

OP
iwishihadcookies

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
Why did this get moved to "Off Topic"...? It is for DROID ACCESSORIES... DROID + ACCESSORIES = Droid Accessories forum... :/ please move back!

Kmart95

Reaction score
I've got the case that you can get from verizon pretty sure its the body glove (black)
And an innocase 360 from seidio (also black)

Edit: just letting everyone know the innocase 360 is not the same as the innocase surface it has a built in screen protector that makes it really hard to press the bottom four buttons on the droid
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The innocase 360 has been taken but the body glove is still up for grabs.

manningfan10

Reaction score
i have partially broken sedio innocase i can give away? I wish I had more to offer

dilleyo

Reaction score
I like this idea ill look around an let everyone kno if I have anything to give hope I do

buzzkill

Reaction score
I think there should be a new section under classifieds or something that way people dont have to go through the thread just looking for something they need.

we need a free classified.

Reaction score
All the apps taken down from the market: TubeDroid, iMusic, FML and MLIA widget by Androidsx, and other stuff I'd give to anyone in a heartbeat. PM me with your e-mail and I'll send it over. Sorry I don't have any material things to give away. The Droid is about the nicest thing I own :). Great idea, though!!

JCo352

Reaction score
All the apps taken down from the market: TubeDroid, iMusic, FML and MLIA widget by Androidsx, and other stuff I'd give to anyone in a heartbeat. PM me with your e-mail and I'll send it over. Sorry I don't have any material things to give away. The Droid is about the nicest thing I own :). Great idea, though!!

FML was taken down?

Edit: It's in the market for me.

Wolf Irotisha

Reaction score
I Have A Snap-on Droid case (swivle hoslter). First to pm gets it. (Gone)
Droid Media Dock (recieving my Mikradle so i dont need this.)

Last edited:

Milton515

Reaction score
I have I think 3 or 4 universal screen protectors, but I just moved so I will have to figure out what box they are in

Sent from D1 running metiCkMod v2.2 Complete Galaxy S Theme