Just traded my Nexus For the Rezound

hydro556

Reaction score
Add me to the list also! Wanted to love my Nexus, I really did. But the battery and signal issues were unbearable. Got the Rezound and haven't looked back. I freaking love this phone, especially its amazing camera.

The only thing the Nexus has is the unlocked bootloader and ICS. Aside from that, the Rezound is superior in every way. And no i don't care about benchmarks and other silly tests. I care about real world usability :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

See, I wish I felt that way. It would make things much easier. In trying them side by side, I preferred the Nexus' screen. By quite a bit actually. The screen is one of the most important aspects to me, and the Nexus really blew me away.

Plus the freshness of the device. I had an HTC Incredible before my upgrade, and liked it, but since the Rezound looks so much like it I was kind of underwhelmed. Tough choice for me. Getting some stuff I like, but really having to give up a lot too. Combine this with the fact that my Nexus is working really well to pretty well in almost every regard and it is a hard decision.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had an HTC Incredible before my upgrade, and liked it, but since the Rezound looks so much like it I was kind of underwhelmed. .

That was actually the reason why I got the Rezound.
A big negative by professional reviews was it was so "Inc like" in every way, I was quite content with my Inc, wasn't even looking for a new phone until reading that in the reviews.
My Incredible has been the most reliable and best performing phone I've ever had and I feel like I got the in hand feel of my Inc with performance improvements.
I was a true "all the new phones are just too big" believer until testing the Rezound in person for myself. I found the screen in the Nexus to be too dark, even on full bright, and the in hand feel just didn't fit my catchers mitt hands. The ridges on the Rezound back make it fit me just right, just like the Inc 1 does and I don't feel like I'm going to drop it if I don't Vulcan death grip it, like with so many other phones.
I truly thought I'd end up keeping my Incredible until it died and there were no more to be found

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from a Rezound phone via Blue TapaTalk