Just got an OTA from Moto this am

ex0rcist

Reaction score
From what Ive herd around the forums and freom some really good sorces the OTA fixes all that stuff but not 100% on data like I figured

I don't believe that it's not 100 percent because they didn't fix the bionic.. but more that the lte network on verizon hasn't been perfected yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
I don't believe that it's not 100 percent because they didn't fix the bionic.. but more that the lte network on verizon hasn't been perfected yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Here is my thought on it Im gonna wait till I get the OTA and if the Bionic works as good as any other 4G LTE phoine on the network Then thats all I could expect.

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
So, I restored my phone from .894 to .886. I then did a data wipe and factory reset. I forever rooted then reloaded .894 via cheesecake, after flashing .894 I received a notification of an update to .894 from Moto. I agreed to the update and my phone rebooted and the white software box with the droid popped on the screen...after loading it I received a notification that I successfully loaded 5.8.894...I also retained root.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Are you saying you restored, but kernel/radio stayed the same? From every thing I've read, there still is no way to revert them.....

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
Are you saying you restored, but kernel/radio stayed the same? From every thing I've read, there still is no way to revert them.....

Yes, my kernel and radio stayed the same. I believe I received the OTA for. 894.

wooddale

Reaction score
Yes, my kernel and radio stayed the same. I believe I received the OTA for. 894.

I think the 894 update will work as good as 893 but wonder about upgrade path in futre. Devs will probably figure way out anyway.

dbord

Reaction score
Scared

My Bionic works perfect and have very few data drops which I can live with. The only improvement I would like is to fix the camera shutter lag which is something I could live with. Haven't been offered the update but unsure what to do when I'm offered it??

wooddale

Reaction score
Hopefully!

Im sure they will from what I herd from very reliable sorces 893 didnt fix the data problem anyway. Are Camera and battery better on894 I herd they were? You will be just fine.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
Im sure they will from what I herd from very reliable sorces 893 didnt fix the data problem anyway. Are Camera and battery better on894 I herd they were? You will be just fine.

Yes, the camera lag is a thing of the past and I have been on performance since noon today and my battery level is at 40%. Tomorrow I'll verify my battery consumption after a full day on performance.

wooddale

Reaction score
Yes, the camera lag is a thing of the past and I have been on performance since noon today and my battery level is at 40%. Tomorrow I'll verify my battery consumption after a full day on performance.

PM me or post here let me know how data is Im trying to get an idea which leak may be the best Thanks

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
PM me or post here let me know how data is Im trying to get an idea which leak may be the best Thanks

I disconnected my charger at 0500 this morning, my phone was at 100%..at 1500 it turned off due to a fully discharged battery. I placed the phone on performance and surfed the web, perused through the Droid forum. I also listened to my uploaded music for a full hour. So, after a day of normal use my phone lasted a solid 10 hours. I did not have any data drops.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
Disconnected charger at 0430 turned data saver on...same activities as my previous post. Battery's at 50% at 1630...not to shabby in my opinion.