Just got an iPad from work today, and I'm saying goodbye...

zodder

Reaction score
to that damn thing already! You'd have to pry my Droid from my cold dead hands before you'd ever get me to switch to that thing. I felt like I took a giant step backwards in features, functionality and apps, and that's not even talking about the phone aspect of the Droid. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time apart to truly appreciate what you have. dancedroid

destinydmm

Reaction score
I'm sure he's talking about the iOS. Its pretty much an oversized iPhone. Just no call or data.
So I say welcome back from the dumb side. Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks for this, I was expecting a different kind of post lol!

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

wingsabr

Reaction score
to that damn thing already! You'd have to pry my Droid from my cold dead hands before you'd ever get me to switch to that thing. I felt like I took a giant step backwards in features, functionality and apps, and that's not even talking about the phone aspect of the Droid. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time apart to truly appreciate what you have. dancedroid
QFT, see my sig! :motdroidhoriz::blackdroid:

cpjr

Reaction score
Hmmm, Im with funwheeldrive, your comparing apples (no pun intended) to oranges. That would be like saying you would much rather have your Droid vs your Dell laptop, regardless of how much alike it is from an iphone.

But.....if you couldnt find decent apps and think the android market is better, you must not have spent much time looking....cause the appstore is superior in that catagory. Of course the appstore has been around alot longer also.

I find it kinda funny how people almost dig for a reason to post something against anything thats not android :icon_eek: or at least thats how it seems sometimes.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
another I hate apple thread blah. Do people really hate apple or do they read what everyone writes and just follow suit. It's getting old really really fast.

pilot25

Reaction score
Well, list it. What does Apple have that the Droid doesn't and vice-versa:

1. Making a call and watching traffic on Google maps while I drive would be nice but the Droid can't do it. +1 Apple.

Anyone else??

pilot25

Reaction score
2. MLB at Bat shows live video on the iphone and ipad. Nada on Droid. +2 Apple

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
LOL I read your header and thought NOOOOOOOO! Glad to see that you have your head on straight...J/K :)

wingsabr

Reaction score
Well, list it. What does Apple have that the Droid doesn't and vice-versa:

1. Making a call and watching traffic on Google maps while I drive would be nice but the Droid can't do it. +1 Apple.

Anyone else??

2. MLB at Bat shows live video on the iphone and ipad. Nada on Droid. +2 Apple
points taken...

being able to make said call in the first place while sitting in traffic because of better network vs att - +droid (jus sayin) :rofl3:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
another I hate apple thread blah. Do people really hate apple or do they read what everyone writes and just follow suit. It's getting old really really fast.

why would you like apple? its overpriced, featureless crap.

i wouldn't group all apple products into that same generalization.

to each their own i guess.... i don't care too much for the iphone, ipod, ipad but the macbooks, and macbook pro's are leaps and bounds better then most any pc. I have and use linux, OSX, and windows they all have their time and place the same goes for the iphone, ipad, ipod.

and yes in most cases my mac runs windows better and faster then almost any PC on the market.