Just fondled a dummy GNex at Costco, mmmmm

MightyT01

Reaction score
As the title says, I just got done fondling a dummy GNex at my local Costco. What a beautifully designed phone. I thought it might be too big for my hands, but it turned out perfect. Felt really good, solid, and decent weight. Felt much better then the Razr or the Rezound. Even better then my Bionic, which I've really come to like. I was really surprised. Costco phone rep says still no word on release but at least they have the dummy phone to play with.

I'm glad I bought a used Bionic to keep me satisfied until the GNex comes down in price to renew my contract. Bionic has turned out very nice for my immediate needs, but now I'm droolin even more over the GNex. I'll give the spousal unit the Bionic, upgrade my line to the GNex in a few months and keep her upgrade open until the next best thing. :biggrin:

nbucko

Reaction score
I wonder how the dummy unit will compare to the real thing with regard to weight.

Creed

Reaction score
How big are your hands? My hands aren't 'small' but I am not a large person in general and am a bit worried about the size of the device.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Now all you have to do is find you a dummy to sell you the phone.

OP
MightyT01

MightyT01

Reaction score
How big are your hands? My hands aren't 'small' but I am not a large person in general and am a bit worried about the size of the device.

Yep, I have small hands and this phone felt great. Very thin but with some nice weight to it. I compared it to my Bionic and it felt better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk