Just bought HP touchpad for $100

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I didn't order it from b&n...and yes I got an email sayiing my order is being processed

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

alboboy10

Reaction score
I've been trying to get one for a friend all day it's his birthday and it's the only affordable gift I can think of that would be really nice.

Dwyndal

Reaction score
Any of you pulling in a lot, i have a friend looking for one and I said I would look around, let me know or if you find any lurking around. Thanks :greendroid:

Reaction score
AAAhhhh WTF..... just got this from B&N

[FONT=&quot]Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your recent Barnes & Noble order for "HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory".

Due to unexpected customer demand for this item, our inventory was depleted prior to your order being processed so we are unable to fulfill this item as requested. Consequently, we have canceled your order and you will not be billed for this amount.

You may see an authorization on your credit or debit card for the order, but please be assured you will not be charged. The authorization will be released in accordance with your bank's policies.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Barnes & Noble

Customer Service [/FONT]

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
AAAhhhh WTF..... just got this from B&N

[FONT=&amp]Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your recent Barnes & Noble order for "HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory".

Due to unexpected customer demand for this item, our inventory was depleted prior to your order being processed so we are unable to fulfill this item as requested. Consequently, we have canceled your order and you will not be billed for this amount.

You may see an authorization on your credit or debit card for the order, but please be assured you will not be charged. The authorization will be released in accordance with your bank's policies.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Barnes & Noble

Customer Service [/FONT]

As did most of us :frown:

tattedupboy

Reaction score
I just hope that there are still some of those $100 Touch Pads still around come payday, which isn't unil this Friday. :( (yeah, I know, fat chance of that)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is it holding out too much hope to think some amazing person in this forum bought like 10,000 of them and will sell them to us members for the same price they bought them for? Is that being overly optimistic?

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

npro1464

Reaction score
HP finally got the TouchPad demand. At least no one will be able to say "They couldn't give those damn things away." Most of the buyers are no doubt hoping that developers will be able to port Android onto it. Funny, the two things that could have given the tablet a better shot in the first place (price and Android) are what's making it a hot commodity now. IMO, it should have just run Honeycomb to begin with, hp should have never had screwed around with Palm.

I put my name on for the waiting list on HP's site, if I ever get it. Shame, I was just in BB yesterday and had no clue the fire sale was going on. Ah well, I have an iPad anyway. Have fun with your new toys and gl on the Android project!!

alboboy10

Reaction score
Is it holding out too much hope to think some amazing person in this forum bought like 10,000 of them and will sell them to us members for the same price they bought them for? Is that being overly optimistic?

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

Or even like 100 and sell them to some of us who participated here? :D