Just bought HP touchpad for $100

alboboy10

Reaction score
i have been looking for one of these touchpads and cant buy one because of all the greedy people buying like 16 at a time then posting them on ebay for full retail shame on all of you.:mad:

Nobody will buy them for that much don't worry. If I was to do this I would sell them for just a little more than what I paid not full retail that's crazy.

HavoC

Reaction score
I just searched insight.com and couldn't find them anywhere, you wouldn't happen to have a link would ya?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Garandhero

Reaction score
Got mine from bestbuy in the store...$99 pretty cool lil tab, will be better with Android when its ported.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
To be honest here, I think android needs a multitasking implementation like this. I'm actually impressed by the webos style. Simple, yet elegant and original. Feel free to call me crazy.

Here's my whole rig, with a purple iShuffle for no real reason.
IMG_20110824_231903.jpg

alboboy10

Reaction score
I just searched insight.com and couldn't find them anywhere, you wouldn't happen to have a link would ya?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

They ran out :/

My friends only got shipped cause he ordered two day shipping. If I find anything else I will definitely post here

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone else notice that the official Hp site changed their placeholder from "coming soon" to "out of stock". That can't be a good sign.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
That guy is making some serious $$$ on that tablet. I wish my orders wouldn't have been canceled

Seriously! You know what's stupid though, that Tab is gonna sell for over $1000 probably and you could buy them for much much less and just wait till Android is ported over and you can have it for free.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
You have to be able to boot using the partitions though, not mentioning somehow mounting them instead of WebOS partitions at boot. Bootstrap still required. At any rate, it's fishy the guy's putting it up for sale. How do you know it's not just going to be an ordinary touchpad? Should've just gone for the bounty himself.