Just bought HP touchpad for $100

Reaction score
Why don't all of us send a nice letter to B&N regarding their unethical practices. That's what I did. I ordered 15 tablets and 14 hours later got a cancellation e-mail. Unfreggin believable!

Let them hear us, shoot, post it on twitter, facebook. Better yet, call the CEO of B&N.

barski

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with B&N and ALL ORDERS AFTER FRIDAY WERE/ WILL BE CANCELED!

I ordered mine yesterday and still haven't received a cancellation notice. :icon_evil:

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Secured a 32gb touchpad this morning at a Milford Best Buy.
uploadfromtaptalk1314202994205.jpg
Here's the line...
uploadfromtaptalk1314203027970.jpg

Sent from my cyanoblurred D2G

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Did anyone here buy through Amazon and OnSale? I ordered one Sunday, and chose 2 day rush. Amazon keeps saying shipping soon w expected delivery to be today or tomorrow. I haven't heard anything since. They've charged my cc for it. I've tried contacting them but when i do, it keeps telling me all circuits are busy. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same experience? :mad:

Byakushiki

Reaction score
You'll get your pad, it's shipped if you got charged. I think at least. Mine hasn't so far, but if it ships, that'll be a second pad. Probably will be gifted to someone though.

gmorgan056

Reaction score
You'll get your pad, it's shipped if you got charged. I think at least. Mine hasn't so far, but if it ships, that'll be a second pad. Probably will be gifted to someone though.

I hope so. I've tried calling and emailing and haven't heard a thing.

alucard9114

Reaction score
i have been looking for one of these touchpads and cant buy one because of all the greedy people buying like 16 at a time then posting them on ebay for full retail shame on all of you.:mad:

alboboy10

Reaction score
My friend got it from insight.com if anyone wants to check it out. He did two day shipping though which might have helped him...he spoke to the people from the site and that's what they said.