JRummy Theme Poll / Requests

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please take my poll and add requests, comments, suggestions, complaints and screen shots below.

Last edited:

topherleh

Reaction score
Request:
Maybe consider a "White Theme" where the primary color would obviously be white and the compliment would be black, similar to the Cyan theme.

And maybe a live wallpaper to go along with it such as a white background and the black line animation moving through it like the neural wallapper. Also vice-versa.

dtartini

Reaction score
I love the themes. Currently using blue. I have a couple of observations. One thing Ive noticed is that on the lock screen if the phone is on vibrate or silent the sound toggle button is yellow which doesnt go with the themes well. I think a neutral color or the color of the theme would match better. I would also like to see different icons for the notification bar. I know they are out there but maybe some could be added to "goodies". Thnx jrummy and keep up the good work.

trumpet444

Reaction score
Love the blue theme. awesome awesome work. no complaints at all

JCo352

Reaction score
My favorite is definitely the Cyan theme. I don't have any complaints. Only thing I ask, is to keep the lock screen how it is, where the sliders are invisible. Oh, and maybe on the Facebook widget, make the square blue box with the "F" in it, the cyan color, like on the youtube widget. Just like how you made it red, for the red theme.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I really like the blue theme and I want to try the red one, but I have a question. I have my apps2sd set up, if I run and differnet Rom.zip, will I lose that at all?

SlateJones

Reaction score
I LOVE the red, How about more red.... Or maybe a black and red to offset the red.... Or how about you just keep on doin the great work your doin in any color you like. Your ROMs are awesome. Im almost stalker fan crazy about them. Thanks for all the work you've done.

TrucknGolf

Reaction score
screw those colorss.. all custom themes are those colors! I want purple!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I load the stock theme and then put smoked glass-esque on it. I use matth3w's Laucher-red to change the app drawer tab at the bottom of the screen to display the word DROID (like "he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned" used to do on "his" roms. :)

tlippert

Reaction score
My one request would be the ability to get the custom icons back after doing an update from the market..I forgot that I wasn't able to get them back and downloaded the facebook update today...I have not updated maps because I don't want to lose my custom map icon...

jdixon74

Reaction score
I would love to have a KTM Orange Theme :) Mostly black and charcoal grey with KTM Orange as the highlights :) yummie

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Request:
Maybe consider a "White Theme" where the primary color would obviously be white and the compliment would be black, similar to the Cyan theme.

And maybe a live wallpaper to go along with it such as a white background and the black line animation moving through it like the neural wallapper. Also vice-versa.

Yes please! Been wanting this for so long now. With the black dotted app drawer.