What apps/themes? Add ons are important to myou in a rom poll included sound off

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What apps/themes? Add ons are important to myou in a rom poll included sound off

jt1359

Reaction score
At least a gb and honeycomb theme, hopefully with with black status bars and maybe customizable battery icons. Didn't you guys have a features thread that had a lot of good stuff in it? Can you reopen that thread and just add to it?

Last edited:
OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah we made a thread an have, compiled a list of everything reasonable an going to use that list to to build
Are gingerbread release this thread/poll is to find out what are the features everyone is looking for GRD Ginger version 1.0
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

clouse2013

Reaction score
I would like a white and black theme like oreo slice and maybe a red and black one. Also some different themed keyboards(including swype). The normal one kinda gets old. By the way keep up the good work guys. I love how u r asking us what we want too. Its very helpful

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

2mnydgs

Reaction score
custom contact options for ring, led and sms

Sent from my liberated DROID2 GLOBAL thanks to Team GrD's ROMer V7

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Suprised only 1 other person voted for custom scripts, if their like the ones in Liberty they are sooooo helpful for using the terminal.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
I am on my phone...dont see the poll, but yeah...custom fonts etc are great for ppl like me with less than stellar vision.