jrummy remix red themed apps disappearing

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to describe this in the subject so I'm hoping people just pop in here and someone happens to know the answer lol. I'm using the red theme on CM 5.0.6.2 and the red themes for my market and facebook app have reset. Super annoying. I'd like to get this fixed without reflashing if I can. I know it's lame, but I have robo defense progress that I'm afraid will get deleted. However, I'm also thinking about switching to cyan so I might end up flashing it anyway. I'll check to see if I need to do a wipe on my own and how the game save data works, but I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get these two guys working for me again. I thought about using better cut but I couldn't find any properly formatted png's.

Thanks

ps, I'm new to the android hacking scene so I hope I'm using "flash" and "flashing" correctly lol.

Facebook and the market got officials updates so that's why they went back to their colors.

Facebook and the market got officials updates so that's why they went back to their colors.

that makes perfect sense. when I had an iphone the themed icons and stuff always stayed so I guess I got a little spoiled. I can deal with that though lol. Thanks for letting me know!

Back