Jersey's Here

D

DroidMastar

I'm in love with my Droid... Woke up early in the AM on 11/06 and picked it up at approximately 8:00AM. Dropped $374 on everything all together... (Droid, Car and desk Dock, Body Glove) and I love the phone. It was worth every penny except for the $90 for the Docks and the body glove. Only good thing about buying equipment from Verizon is the Warranty. :D

I just want to say... I love you guys... lol

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And we love you. Of course, I mean that in the most hetero way possible, but thanks for contributing so far! ;)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I'm in love with my Droid... Woke up early in the AM on 11/06 and picked it up at approximately 8:00AM. Dropped $374 on everything all together... (Droid, Car and desk Dock, Body Glove) and I love the phone. It was worth every penny except for the $90 for the Docks and the body glove. Only good thing about buying equipment from Verizon is the Warranty. :D

I just want to say... I love you guys... lol

!!! Welcome "DroidMastar" to DroidForums !!!

I feel your pain, in the bank account, but that is the only way to go, Buy it all now, before someone else buys the last one, and then you have to wait to get your goodies. :p

It's Great to see you here, we hope you enjoy yourself @ the forums !