In Depth REVIEW...VZN Wireless Snap-On Cover & Mount Combo PLUS Car Dock MOD!

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Great write up. Can you help with one more thing? I went by the HD and could not find any magnets. Of course asking did not help. What area or department did you find them in?

cuskit

Reaction score
Just so you guys know - MIKRADLE does have a model that accommodates these cases. All you have to do is mention the "snap" version when ordering. I've engineered a special cutout designed for these cases - many customers have purchased them and are very pleased with option of charging without removing this "protruding" snap on the back of the case. Multimedia Mode is still automatically enabled with this model.

I try not to "horn in" on threads with pushing my product - but just wanted you all to know you do have options available... :) I am a Supporting Vendor here on the forums - just type MIKRADLE in the "Search" field. :) mike

wesnile

Reaction score
I unfortunately lost my belt clip for this item. It is sold out EVERYWHERE and even the manufacturer was helpless on helping me out. Anyone have a belt clip that I can buy or send me or know where I can find one? I appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Wes

OP
JohnnyDepth

JohnnyDepth

Reaction score
I unfortunately lost my belt clip for this item. It is sold out EVERYWHERE and even the manufacturer was helpless on helping me out. Anyone have a belt clip that I can buy or send me or know where I can find one? I appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Wes

Just wanted to bump this for a friend who was looking for a case...

Oh, and Wes where are you located?