Hello Droidland

Easy_E

Reaction score
So I picked up 2 droids from VZN on there 2 for 1 deal. TY VZN!
Any way I so far am loving the phone. I also picked up the desk docking station. Kinda cool. I remember reading that the early Droids would not turn the brightness down on the screen when in the station.
Mine is a v2.1 and it has a night mode for the screen backlight.
Here's the funny thing. I had the phone in the dock and went to remove it. It turned itself off just then and would not turn back on. So i pulled the battery and reinstalled it and turned it back on. Works fine now. What happened?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So I picked up 2 droids from VZN on there 2 for 1 deal. TY VZN!
Any way I so far am loving the phone. I also picked up the desk docking station. Kinda cool. I remember reading that the early Droids would not turn the brightness down on the screen when in the station.
Mine is a v2.1 and it has a night mode for the screen backlight.
Here's the funny thing. I had the phone in the dock and went to remove it. It turned itself off just then and would not turn back on. So i pulled the battery and reinstalled it and turned it back on. Works fine now. What happened?

Welcome to the neighborhood, Easy_E! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. I must warn you, however, that both the Droid and this forum are very addictive, as you'll soon learn.... So come on in and make yourself at home! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome: