Jelly bean

guynftl

Reaction score
How do you save the file to SD Card in order to install it from the Recovery reboot?

Thank you

GotnFX

Reaction score
How do you save the file to SD Card in order to install it from the Recovery reboot?

Thank you

If you downloaded it to your phone:

Open your app drawer, and then open your "My Files" app, and then tap "Internal Storage"

Scroll down to the "Download" folder, and tap to open it.

Assuming you know the file name, find the file, then press and hold it until a menu opens, then tap "Move" (a "Paste" button will appear at the bottom)

Hit the back button twice until you get back to where it says "Internal Storage" and "SD Card", then tap "SD Card" and hit the paste button that appeared.

If downloaded onto your computer, connect your phone to your computer and just move the file to your external sd card. Do not put it in a folder.

To be honest I haven't tried the latest update, but these are instructions to get anything to your external sd card.

Redalert

Reaction score
I needed to factory reset and I messed it up.

At this point what is the phone actually doing. Does it boot normal. Let me or us know so we can walk you through the next steps. This happened to my wife. Whos not savy at all and i fixed it..

Redalert

Reaction score
At this point what is the phone actually doing. Does it boot normal. Let me or us know so we can walk you through the next steps. This happened to my wife. Whos not savy at all and i fixed it..

Nevermind i see ur other post.

OP
V

vman411gamer

Reaction score
I get the big red 'M' then:

Code:
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Faliure)
0A.74
eMMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED. Status Code:0

Battery OK(when plugged in otherwise 'Battery Low')
OK to Program(when plugged in otherwise 'Cannot Program')
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CG OTV (CG: system): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: system, status: 0X004E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: system)

It only says its ok to program when it is plugged into the wall and not the computer.
I know how to fix it but it won't let me.....not enough power.....even though I have been charging for around 5-6 hours :frown: