JB battery life

Ryguy213

Reaction score
My battery life has significantly improved since the JB update. Anyone else? Also, I barely noticed an increase in smooth operation. Not that I care, but just curious as to the way JB is affecting everyone else's phones. Any thoughts?

swharshbar

Reaction score
Too soon for me to tell. I installed JB last night, and gave the phone a good work out. Charged it last night, and so far almost 6 hours use, I'm only down to 93% battery remaining.

robdec17

Reaction score
Updated yesterday and everything seems fine. very smooth, no stuttering changing screens and battery seems to be about the same. 6 1/2 hrs and Im at 90%. Been streaming some spotify , about 30 min

Boneebone

Reaction score
I Updated on Monday and I noticed Battery Life is noticeably better after it had a few days to stabilize.

notbitter

Reaction score
I just installed yesterday. My first day was considerably worse than it has been on ICS, but I'm guessing it takes a while to smooth out (plus, I'm using it more trying out the new stuff). Today seems a little better, but still not as good as it was. A couple of days will provide a better test. It does seem like screen percentage is a little lower compared to ICS, which, since the screen has been on quite a bit, I take as a promising sign for once things calm down.

Gleason81

Reaction score
My battery life has significantly improved since the JB update. Anyone else? Also, I barely noticed an increase in smooth operation. Not that I care, but just curious as to the way JB is affecting everyone else's phones. Any thoughts?

I'm not sure if it's the JB upgrade or just the battery conditioning (only about a half dozen good charges since purchase). Either way I was at 74% after unplugging from a full charge at 7am until 530pm. IMPRESSIVE!