I've tried, but no more Bionic

SMGriffin

Reaction score
OK... I had read every post on here and I have read all the moaning and groaning about the data issues and how Moto needs to fix the phones and blah blah...
Simple concept here... Google.com, there are fixes for the data issues.
If you are THAT unhappy with your phone, sell it or take it back and go get a different one.
In a "Perfect" world NOTHING would have issues.
This goes for phones, computers, internet, TV's, Xbox, Wii, Playstation...
So why are we not complaining about stuff like that?
I am 100% positive that any issues you are having with your Bionic CAN be fixed BUT YOU have to take the time to research the issue and fix it yourself...
If you don't want to fix it yourself then I suggest going back to a basic flip phone.
Even the "wonderful" iPhone has issues... go visit their forum
:r_c:

Wow, pardon ME. I guess if I have a $600 device, I'd expect it to actually WORK. And I'm not a technology guru (you can call me an idiot if you'd like, that's fine. I consider myself a "normal" person who doesn't know all the ins and outs of phones. I tried to fix the problem multiple times. My data connection got worse and worse and worse until my data was gone all together. I am a very busy mom of three young boys and I don't have time (or the sanity) to try to fix something that I think should work much better than my phone does. I'm not saying it should be flawless. I understand there are going to be issues. But this issue is unacceptable in my book. It's a smartphone that is supposed to get 4G. Yet, my phone failed. I'm not crying about it, I'm trying to fix it, which is why they sent me a new one. I LOVED my original Droid. That is until it got wet. Yes, that's MY fault. But I didn't have a problem with it until I was the idiot who got it wet after having it for almost 2 years. And I know, the iPhone has issues too. I know lots of people with them who have problems here and there. But for ME, data connection is important, which is why I am so fed up with it. You need to give us normal idiotic non-techno-savvy people a break man. Chill out!

billcows

Reaction score
Kinda expensive phone to be fixing all the time. If we knew how to fix it ourselves we wouldn't need tech support. This phone has issue that are annoying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

themistah

Reaction score
I love my bionic never had any issues....

SMGriffin

Reaction score
I love my bionic never had any issues....

I believe you are one of the lucky few. I would love mine too if it had a Data connection that I'm paying money for but not getting. And I agree with billcows. A $600 phone shouldn't "have to" come with so many issues.

BTW. I installed 901. Didn't fix a blessed thing. I have ZERO data connection. Even if I toggle to airplane mode a gazillion times. Stupid phone. I should have gotten an iPho....okay, I won't say it.

Ssilk

Reaction score
Wow! What a depressing thread! My bionic runs great on 901. I honestly would not trade it for any other phone out right now. To each his own I guess.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I feel the same about my X2...but I think im warning up to the rezound for sure.

X2 superclocked beast