ive finally had enough and called VZW

billyk

Reaction score
Every brand/model of phone has it's fair share of issues, and a cadre of people who can't wait to get away from it. Go visit the other forums if you haven't already. There's no "one" phone that works out for everyone. For the OP here, it's great that he's got what he needs - everyone deserves to be happy given what we pay for hardware and cell service!

Just a word regarding the GNex. Mine has been excellent since day one, and I started with a CLN GNex, coming from an different phone that I couldn't live with (Motorola, oddly enough!). The "ace up the sleeve" for many GNex owners is the option to easily root, and the very best dev support in the industry - bar none. So if you are willing to root, you can not only remedy your issues, you can keep your device at the front of the pack technologically, when most GNex competitors have faded into memory. For those who don't want to root, and are not happy with the GNex, by all means, move on and get what you are paying for.

wolfman4u

Reaction score
billyk said:
Every brand/model of phone has it's fair share of issues, and a cadre of people who can't wait to get away from it. Go visit the other forums if you haven't already. There's no "one" phone that works out for everyone. For the OP here, it's great that he's got what he needs - everyone deserves to be happy given what we pay for hardware and cell service!

Just a word regarding the GNex. Mine has been excellent since day one, and I started with a CLN GNex, coming from an different phone that I couldn't live with (Motorola, oddly enough!). The "ace up the sleeve" for many GNex owners is the option to easily root, and the very best dev support in the industry - bar none. So if you are willing to root, you can not only remedy your issues, you can keep your device at the front of the pack technologically, when most GNex competitors have faded into memory. For those who don't want to root, and are not happy with the GNex, by all means, move on and get what you are paying for.

Good (no. Scratch that) GREAT summation. I don't think anyone could have written it better.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

Agreed and good stuff. This should pop up whenever someone clicks on the general discussions section! :biggrin: