ITS HERE! Otterbox!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's worth it for an Otterbox case, IMO. I'll order it tonight.

Reaction score
Good post. This is the case I've been waiting to buy. Im going to go order it now.

EDIT: does anyone know if the otterbox case restricts access to the top row of the qwerty keyboard? That was the issue I had with my last case.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Since it is as of yet unreleased there's no way to know for sure. Best bet would be to wait till the first orders ship and see what those people say. I can almost assure though that it will at least inhibit it a little.

tappin and a talkin

Arcadian

Reaction score
It looks slim think there is a chance it will fit in the car/home dock? Extended battery w/wo back cover?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Im just going go order it. It says on the otterbox website you can return it, I assume for any reason you dislike it.

Reaction score
I found a promo code that you can put in that will give you 10% off the item and free shipping anything on the otterbox site. Look

screensnaperimage2.png

It took off nearly 8 dollars for me. This is the promo code you put in before check out :

tb1010y

Montecarlo, edit your original post and put this up there so everyone can get a discount on the droid 2 otterbox case.

When I get it, I'll be sure to let every know how it is.

Last edited:
OP
Montecarlo97z

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Montecarlo, edit your original post and put this up there so everyone can get a discount on the droid 2 otterbox case.

When I get it, I'll be sure to let every know how it is.
done ordering one now, still says order will be processed by the 6th so it wont ship for awhile

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It looks slim think there is a chance it will fit in the car/home dock? Extended battery w/wo back cover?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I think not. The car dock is a tight fit without a case, so the case being at least 1/16" thick is likely to add 1/8" to the length, making it too long (top to bottom) to fit. Also, the thickness of the phone will increase making the phone back to thick to allow the phone to fit as well.

Reaction score
The coupon code doesn't work.

I did find this one to work though: tb0111m

Brings the total tax and all to 31.45

Reaction score
The coupon code doesn't work.

I did find this one to work though: tb0111m

Brings the total tax and all to 31.45

I posted a screenshot. The code worked for me. Maybe the OP should update his post with the new code though. Still haven't received my case yet, not that I expected it or anything. It should be shipping on the 6th though I believe.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea i will wait till the 1st ships to see if it will fit the ex batt. im not gonna give it up good find though thanx