otterbox comuter case for droid drops

shmoo

Reaction score
Me as well! Been waiting for this one :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
eagerly awaiting reviews and user pics of this case. I was disappointed they didn't make one when I got mine. I've been happy with my seidio case so far. But I like otterbox products and would consider changing.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got my email on it today. I wanted to do a write up in the blog but it doesn't look like I'll have time today.

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Ill be interested to see the fit and finish...all those clam shell cases seem to cause a lot of rubbing when opening and closing the keyboard. Looks like a nice case though, can't wait to hear some reviews!

Hermes

Reaction score
Looks nice but I'd prefer if they designed a case that defeats the slide-out keyboard. A few days ago I sent Otterbox an email expressing interest as well as directing them to two threads here about this type of no-slide-out-keyboard case. No response yet... will post back if I hear anything from them.

dino98

Reaction score
use code TechBargains0110p

to save 10% and get free FedEx ground shipping

LMac8806

Reaction score
Got an email this morning ON MY DROID. Proceded to order an Otter Box ON MY DROID. I've had my Droid for 3 weeks and still can't over the awesomeness :icon_ banana: lol.

zero7404

Reaction score
i'm interested in this case, but what's up with the discount codes ? any 'hidden' gimicks, like personal info being sold to these companies for marketing purpose ? just curious ....

the only thing i am not warmed up about is not being able to use the case with any accessory (dock, car mount, etc..) ... i was looking into getting the car mount by seidio cause i have their innocase

xkaper

Reaction score
Almost forgot about the email they sent me, thanks for the reminder.

badfish

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday morning. I checked the tracking number on USPS.com and they haven't even sent it out yet...? Hmmm maybe they just got an overload of orders and are still in the process of organizing them before shipping them. Either way I'll post pictures when I get mine and do a little review.

zero7404

Reaction score
thats a nice case but dealbreaker since otterbox doesnt offer cradles/mounts for it.

jbireland30

Reaction score
I know someone will, but once someone on this forum gets the Otterbox case, I (and many others) would love to hear some input in how the Otterbox case really is in person and it is really worth the $35 it costs. Cheers!

Mr Steve

Reaction score
Slight hijack, but what's a decent case to use in something like a beach or pool scenario? I normally carry my Droid in my LF jeans pocket sans case. But I'd like something to keep any errant water or sand off of it at times.

The Otterbox name got me interested since I've seen this ( 2600 Series PDA Case // OtterBox.com ) for the iPhone. Out of stock and I really don't need anything quite that bullet-proof. Something between the two.