Issues with my Bionic

i can read

Reaction score
Hey Guys I am having troubles with my Bionic. The sound is going out when I try to use the external speakers but I can fix it by plugging in headphones and then pulling them out while playing. Is anyone else's doing this. Also when I try to call people it sometimes likes to take a min to decide to actually call someone after I press to call them. The led on the menu button also is out. If I was to take the phone in to verizon and complain would they send me a refurb? If they did send me a refurb will it still be a bionic or something else?

Chris-pee

Reaction score
You probably have some foreign object in the jack. I would look in there with a flashlight even a hair stuck in there could cause this issue. If you do send it in for warranty they will send you a droid Razr from what I hear. Hope this helps.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
my speaker does that too now... sometimes it works when I reboot... Idk a fix for it yet... its working now but it wasn't a few hours ago

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Chris-pee

Reaction score
Mine does it too. I have a tiny little screwdriver I stick in there when this happens. After the media pauses from me sticking the screwdriver in there I can press play again and I have sound Back. Paperclip works too.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine does it too. I have a tiny little screwdriver I stick in there when this happens. After the media pauses from me sticking the screwdriver in there I can press play again and I have sound Back. Paperclip works too.

nice tip... it made sense there was some port issue when messing with it fixed it but I haven't used headphones in 2 weeks since they broke and the no speaker still randomly happens

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk