Is the new jb update worth having?

ARCHANGEL80

Reaction score
It's been a while since i last searched the forums. For some reason, I decided to check it out, and see people posting about this new jb update. I rooted my phone months and months ago and have been running 6.215. What does everyone think of this update?

Not to be rude but run on a search on this topic there are many threads on the discussion of likes and dislikes of JB for the Razr

Yer not being rude. I woke up maybe 30 minutes ago, and scrolled only so much. Lol. So far, it seems half and half.

Yea that seems about the consensus, 50/50 split of those who like and dislike. I am in the 50% that like the update.

What are your pros vs cons, if you don't mind my asking? I'm intrigued due to them doing away with the MOTO crap for the most part...

Really don't have any cons. At first I was disappointed that FoxFi didn't work but after rooting that was taken care of. Love Google Now. Like the new Gallery setup. Battery life is about the same. I am a heavy user so I am around 30-40% when going to sleep. IMO the update was a nice refinement on top of what ICS brought.

I like being able to take pictures while recording video. Not sure if that was available in ICS or not.

Where did you get the utility download? I want to give it a shot, but don't know where to start looking

Hope so. As i said earlier, i think, I'm currently running the. 215 root from late last year, and i need to find a way back to stock before i can go further. Correct? I don't root my phone often to truly know for sure...

How do i acquire class 1? Is it a simple search? I just don't want to screw the phone up lol

Sorry this is late, but wanted to say thank you for the link. It helped a lot. I was able to get back to stock, and then the phone downloaded the job update. I've enjoyed it so far, aside from losing the sleep mode. Again, thanks all for the assistance :)

Back