Is the Incredible or will it be better than Moto Droid?

Killmanaj

Reaction score
I love my Moto Droid. I love the Roms, the overclocking, the wifi tethering and the apps. I saw a friend of mine who has an Incredible, and it was just that. It wasn't overclocked but was still faster than my droid. I am asking the opinion of others because I have an opportunity to trade mine for a brand new Incredible in the morning. Also, all of my purchased apps transfer to the incredible? Thanks and everyone's input is valued.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
yep all the apps u buy are kept track of through ur google account and in 2.2, i think all ur apps are (paid/free). but, any-whoo. if u could get the incred, i would. its a really nice phone

OP
K

Killmanaj

Reaction score
Thanks I believe I will get it. It did look very cool. I wonder if there will end up being plenty of roms and other options for it like there is for the moto droid?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
ya that is a big question for me in choosing my next phone cuz with that, the phone will be able to last a while and still run good thanks to all the great devs

zMd113

Reaction score
That is what I told my cousin when he asked if it could be jailbroken, I said dude there is really no need to, it does everything you want right off the bat. He is an unhappy iPhone owner who wants to switch to Verison but his girlfriend won't let him because he's whipped!

OP
K

Killmanaj

Reaction score
It seems like all the devs are still focused only on the moto droid, but I'm sure they will come around and divide their time.

OP
K

Killmanaj

Reaction score
That is what I told my cousin when he asked if it could be jailbroken, I said dude there is really no need to, it does everything you want right off the bat. He is an unhappy iPhone owner who wants to switch to Verison but his girlfriend won't let him because he's whipped!
Android definitely destroys the iphone.

J

Johnly

Android definitely destroys the iphone.
considering the 4th iteration of the iPhone.....indeed it doesdancedroid

OP
K

Killmanaj

Reaction score
Thanks. I will definitely check that out after I get the phone tomorrow. I rooted my droid the first day it was available. Is it more difficult than that to root the incredible?