Internal Storage on Droidx?

searayman

Reaction score
I know my droidx has a 16 gig removable card but I heard there is also internal storage. Is there anyway to check what i actually have on this internal storage? And is there anyway I can get some of my music on it?

F

Frik own a Stik

Hey, the Droid X comes with 8GB internal storage space.

It is reserved for Applications and Application Data, so sorry you cannot move music to it, unless there is a hack for it I am unaware of.

qman66

Reaction score
u can put your music on it /data folder in the root. But i dont know if there is an app that can detect music from the internal storage. all the apps usually search just your storage card.

qqqqqqqman

Reaction score
u can put your music on it /data folder in the root. But i dont know if there is an app that can detect music from the internal storage. all the apps usually search just your storage card.

Whoa...another qman! :beer2:

Rocko

Reaction score
Settings/SD Card and Phone Storage settings.

Internal Phone Storage

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Find out where the incredible and nexus s store their music, images,etc using google, root and create those directories using root explorer, then download apps compatible with those devices and you will be good to go.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
Find out where the incredible and nexus s store their music, images,etc using google, root and create those directories using root explorer, then download apps compatible with those devices and you will be good to go.

how will this help me, i am confused

radroni

Reaction score
if u r asking can u pit musicon the internal memory....i would say yes...u can move files with apps like astro or es file explorer....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
My question is why? Music files are huge and would quickly take up memory. All music apps I've used automatically check your SD card.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk