Looks good. Now that you have that rom installed, make a backup. Just to make sure you dont loose all your hard work. You can never have too many backups.
Swyped from a Droid
If ya don't mind me asking...what's the best way to do that?
Looks good. Now that you have that rom installed, make a backup. Just to make sure you dont loose all your hard work. You can never have too many backups.
Swyped from a Droid
Looks good. Now that you have that rom installed, make a backup. Just to make sure you dont loose all your hard work. You can never have too many backups.
Swyped from a Droid
If ya don't mind me asking...what's the best way to do that?
+1 for backups!!!
Welcome to the dark side my friend! I have something for ya that would go GREAT with that blue
http://db.tt/MLKeUTU
Sapphire colored Wireless Tether!
Looks good. Now that you have that rom installed, make a backup. Just to make sure you dont loose all your hard work. You can never have too many backups.
Swyped from a Droid
DroidForums Junkie!!
+1 for backups!!!
Welcome to the dark side my friend! I have something for ya that would go GREAT with that blue
http://db.tt/MLKeUTU
Sapphire colored Wireless Tether!
Looks good. Now that you have that rom installed, make a backup. Just to make sure you dont loose all your hard work. You can never have too many backups.
Swyped from a Droid
DroidForums Junkie!!
Thanks Droid Does...I installed it, but I'm not sure what it did? Should I use Rom Manager for "backup current rom"?
Make a backup and try a different kernel
DroidForums Junkie!!
im having the same exact problem with my droid x. rooted using one click z4root. cannot reboot into recovery or backup. i uninstalled rom manager and re installed it. still nothing.
Make a backup and try a different kernel
DroidForums Junkie!!
OK...I installed a new kernel and still nothing...any other advise?
thanks
im having the same exact problem with my droid x. rooted using one click z4root. cannot reboot into recovery or backup. i uninstalled rom manager and re installed it. still nothing.